- Best for Temperatures between 5° and 15° C
- DWR coating (durable water repellant)
- 100gsm synthetic insulation (synthetic insulation retains almost all its heat even when wet)
- Very light
- Exterior zippered hand warming pockets
- Interior zippered chest pocket
- Center front zipper with storm flap
- Zipper port at chin (for comfort next to the skin)
- Elastic stretchable cuffs (better for keeping cold out)
- Compactible with storage pouch
- Adjustable ripcord hem
- Part of the Climate Compatible System
Better Heat Retention – You Can Feel the Difference!
Sheet insulation provides you with coverage that’s both consistent and lightweight, by preventing heat-loss at stitched seams, and staying put – it won’t shift or clump like down or other insulations.
Compared to the TREQA jacket, where we use only sheet insulation, no bright areas means no cold spots and no heat loss.
That means you pay a lot less for a much warmer jacket.
|TREQA Khumbu CCS||100 gsm||13.5 oz||$164 CAD|
|Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoodie||60 gsm||12.7 oz||$250 CAD|
|Patagonia Nano-Air Hoodie||60 gsm||12.2 oz||$299 CAD|
Part of the Climate Compatible System – CCS
The TREQA Climate Compatible System TM (CCS) is a complete 7-in-3 system, combining a 100% waterproof, breathable outer shell with a variety of inner ‘liner’ layer options, in order to create a perfectly customized outerwear solution for absolutely every individual, in every season.
Note From the Founders
Men's Jackets Sizing Chart:
*Calculate your own body measurements, then select your product size.
How to Find Your Measurements
1. Sleeve Length (Center back neck to Wrist)
With your arms relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from the center of the back of your neck, across shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Standing with feet hip width apart, measure around your hips at the widest part.
5. Inseam (Crotch to your ankle)
Measure the distance from the crotch to your ankle. Or you can take a pair of pants that fits and measure the inseam.