- Exterior zippered hand warming pockets
- Exterior zippered chest pocket
- Centre front zipper
- Elastic stretchable cuffs
- Adjustable ripcord hem
- Two interior patch pockets
- Stand collar for additional protection
- Part of the Climate Compatible System
Part of the Climate Compatible System – CCS
The TREQA Climate Compatible System TM (CCS) is a complete 7-in-3 system, combining a 100% waterproof, breathable outer shell with a variety of inner ‘liner’ layer options, in order to create a perfectly customized outerwear solution for absolutely every individual, in every season.
Men's Jackets Sizing Chart:
*Calculate your own body measurements, then select your product size.
How to Find Your Measurements
1. Sleeve Length (Center back neck to Wrist)
With your arms relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from the center of the back of your neck, across shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Standing with feet hip width apart, measure around your hips at the widest part.
5. Inseam (Crotch to your ankle)
Measure the distance from the crotch to your ankle. Or you can take a pair of pants that fits and measure the inseam.