- Recommended for Temperatures from -10° to 0° C
- DWR coating (durable water repellent)
- Wind resistant
- Removable hood
- 200gsm synthetic insulation (synthetic insulation retains almost all its heat even when wet)
- Center front zipper with storm flap
- Zipper port at chin (for comfort next to skin)
- Interior chest pocket
- Exterior zippered hand warming pockets
- Draw cord adjustable hem
- Elastic stretchable cuffs (better for keeping cold out)
- Compactable with storage pouch
- Part of the Climate Compatible System
Better Heat Retention – You Can Feel the Difference!
Sheet insulation provides you with coverage that’s both consistent and lightweight, by preventing heat-loss at stitched seams, and staying put – it won’t shift or clump like down or other insulations.
Compared to the TREQA jacket, where we use only sheet insulation, no bright areas means no cold spots and no heat loss.
|TREQA Pumori CCS||200 gsm||18.13 oz||$169 CAD|
|The North Face Thermal Ball Super Hoodie||275 gsm||26.3 oz||$369 CAD|
Part of the Climate Compatible System – CCS
The TREQA Climate Compatible System TM (CCS) is a complete 7-in-3 system, combining a 100% waterproof, breathable outer shell with a variety of inner ‘liner’ layer options, in order to create a perfectly customized outerwear solution for absolutely every individual, in every season.
Note From the Founders
Womens Jackets Sizing Chart:
|S||34-36in / 86.5-91.5 cm||32-34 in / 81.5-86.5 cm||36-37 in / 91-94 cm||33.0 in / 84 cm|
|M||36-38 in / 91-96.5 cm||33-35 in / 84-89 cm||37-39 in / 94-99 cm||34.5in / 86.5 cm|
|L||38-40 in / 96.5-101.5 cm||34-36 in / 86.5-91.5 cm||40-42 in / 101.5-107 cm||35 in / 89 cm|
|XL||40-42 in / 101.5-107 cm||37-39 in / 94-99 cm||42-44 in / 107-112 cm||36.5 in / 92.5 cm|
|XXL||44-46 in / 112-117 cm||39-41 in / 99-104 cm||45-47 in / 1114.5-119.5 cm||37 in / 94 cm|