- Recommended for Temperatures from 5° to 15° C
- DWR coating (durable water repellant)
- 100gsm synthetic insulation (synthetic insulation retains almost all its heat even when wet)
- Very light, 420g (Size Large)
- Exterior zippered hand warming pockets
- Interior zippered chest pocket
- Center front zipper with storm flap
- Zipper port at chin (for comfort next to the skin)
- Elastic stretchable cuffs (better for keeping cold out)
- Compactible with storage pouch
- Adjustable ripcord hem
- Part of the Climate Compatible System
Better Heat Retention – You Can Feel the Difference!
Sheet insulation provides you with coverage that’s both consistent and lightweight, by preventing heat-loss at stitched seams, and staying put – it won’t shift or clump like down or other insulations.
Compared to the TREQA jacket, where we use only sheet insulation, no bright areas means no cold spots and no heat loss.
That means you pay a lot less for a much warmer jacket.
|TREQA Khumbu CCS||100 gsm||13.5 oz||$135 CAD|
|Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoodie||60 gsm||12.7 oz||$250 CAD|
|Patagonia Nano-Air Hoodie||60 gsm||12.2 oz||$299 CAD|
Part of the Climate Compatible System – CCS
The TREQA Climate Compatible System TM (CCS) is a complete 7-in-3 system, combining a 100% waterproof, breathable outer shell with a variety of inner ‘liner’ layer options, in order to create a perfectly customized outerwear solution for absolutely every individual, in every season.
Note From the Founders
Womens Jackets Sizing Chart:
|S||34-36in / 86.5-91.5 cm||32-34 in / 81.5-86.5 cm||36-37 in / 91-94 cm||33.0 in / 84 cm|
|M||36-38 in / 91-96.5 cm||33-35 in / 84-89 cm||37-39 in / 94-99 cm||34.5in / 86.5 cm|
|L||38-40 in / 96.5-101.5 cm||34-36 in / 86.5-91.5 cm||40-42 in / 101.5-107 cm||35 in / 89 cm|
|XL||40-42 in / 101.5-107 cm||37-39 in / 94-99 cm||42-44 in / 107-112 cm||36.5 in / 92.5 cm|
|XXL||44-46 in / 112-117 cm||39-41 in / 99-104 cm||45-47 in / 1114.5-119.5 cm||37 in / 94 cm|