Choice of Faux Fur Hood Liner
Superior Heat Retention Keeps You Warm!
These thermal photos of the Regal parka were taken after being outside in -13° C.
The yellow/orange areas represent heat / warmth and the temperatures are listed on the photos.
Virtually No Heat Loss
The Heat Stays Inside
To Keep You Warm
The Everest Regal is a warm versatile stand alone full zip puffy jacket built for cold weather.
It features a two way YKK zipper, two exterior hand warming pockets and one interior and a removable and adjustable hood with a selection of faux fur brings added protection and utility to this jacket.
- Made for Temperatures as Low as -40°
- Colour: Black
- Wind Resistant
- Choice of Faux Fur Lined Hood (Brown or Black)
- Removable and Adjustable Hood
- 400 GSM Synthetic Insulation
- Two Way YKK Zipper
- Exterior and Interior Zipper Storm Flap
- Zippered Hand Warming Front Pockets
- Elasticized Wrists to Retain Heat
- Compactable with Storage Pouch
Womens Jackets Sizing Chart:
*Calculate your own body measurements, then select your product size.
How to Find Your Measurements
1. Sleeve Length (Center back neck to Wrist)
With your arms relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from the center of the back of your neck, across shoulder to elbow and down to the wrist.
With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Standing with feet hip width apart, measure around your hips at the widest part.
5. Inseam (Crotch to your ankle)
Measure the distance from the crotch to your ankle. Or you can take a pair of pants that fits and measure the inseam.