- Recommended for Temperatures from -10° to 0° C
- DWR coating (durable water repellent)
- Wind resistant
- Removable hood
- 200gsm synthetic insulation (synthetic insulation retains almost all its heat even when wet)
- Center front zipper with storm flap
- Zipper port at chin (for comfort next to skin)
- Interior chest pocket
- Exterior zippered hand warming pockets
- Draw cord adjustable hem
- Elastic stretchable cuffs (better for keeping cold out)
- Compactable with storage pouch
- Part of the Climate Compatible System
Better Heat Retention – You Can Feel the Difference!
Sheet insulation provides you with coverage that’s both consistent and lightweight, by preventing heat-loss at stitched seams, and staying put – it won’t shift or clump like down or other insulations.
Compared to the TREQA jacket, where we use only sheet insulation, no bright areas means no cold spots and no heat loss.
|TREQA Pumori CCS||200 gsm||18.13 oz||$169 CAD|
|The North Face Thermal Ball Super Hoodie||275 gsm||26.3 oz||$369 CAD|
Part of the Climate Compatible System – CCS
The TREQA Climate Compatible System TM (CCS) is a complete 7-in-3 system, combining a 100% waterproof, breathable outer shell with a variety of inner ‘liner’ layer options, in order to create a perfectly customized outerwear solution for absolutely every individual, in every season.
Note From the Founders
Mens Jackets Sizing Chart:
|S||38-40 in / 97-102 cm||37-39 in / 94.5- 99.5||34 in / 87 cm|
|M||40-42 in / 102-107 cm||39-41in /99.5-104.5 cm||35.5in / 90.5 cm|
|L||42-44 in / 106-111 cm||41-43 in / 104-109 cm||36 in / 92 cm|
|XL||44-46 in / 112-117 cm||43-45 in / 109.5-114.5 cm||37 in / 94.5 cm|
|XXL||48-50 in / 122-127 cm||46-48 in / 117-122 cm||38. in / 96.5 cm|
|XXXL||50-52 in / 127-132 cm||48-50 in / 122-127 cm||38.0 in / 96.5 cm|