- DWR coating (durable water repellant)
- 100gsm synthetic insulation (synthetic insulation retains almost all its heat even when wet)
- Very light
- Exterior zippered hand warming pockets
- Interior zippered chest pocket
- Center front zipper with storm flap
- Zipper port at chin (for comfort next to the skin)
- Elastic stretchable cuffs (better for keeping cold out)
- Compactible with storage pouch
- Adjustable ripcord hem
- CCS compatible
That means you pay a lot less for a much warmer jacket.
|TREQA Khumbu CCS||100 gsm||13.5 oz||$130 CAD|
|Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoodie||60 gsm||12.7 oz||$250 CAD|
|Patagonia Nano-Air Hoodie||60 gsm||12.2 oz||$299 CAD|
Note from the founders:
This jacket is extremely light at just 438g (size large) and very compactible; it’s an ideal piece for all types of travel destinations. DWR coating and 100 GSM of insulation make this jacket very warm. This is your backup jacket for everything and everywhere but we made it so good looking that you might want it as you’re #1 jacket.
Note: If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.