Designed with Base Camps or Road Trips in Mind
The Extreme sleeping bag is constructed with 2.5 layer PTFE, it is waterproof, windproof and breathable. If you are doing winter camping, hunting or fishing, this is the bag for you!
It’s the most dependable in unpredictable conditions.
Available in 600 GSM (-20°C), 800 GSM (-30°C), or 1000 GSM (-40°C) insulation rating.
Not Your Average Sleeping Bag
For those of you that are always cold, this bag was made for you and it’s also extra roomy for sleepers who like space to toss and turn.
Easy to Care For
Synthetic sleeping bags are easier to care for than down bags and provide the best performance in wet or damp conditions.
Easy to Pack
The Extreme sleeping bag comes with its own duffle bag so you can easily pack up and store the bag when not in use.
- Expedition style oversize mummy cut ideal for storing gear in freezing temps
- Sewn-in Draft Flap at Zipper and Chest
- Hood with Drawstring Closure and Barrel Lock
- Fitted hood for more warmth and comfort with adjustable cord
- Two-way #5 zipper for easy entry and exit
- Outdoor insulated pocket
- 600, 800, or 1000 GSM Synthetic Insulation
- Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable
- 2.5 layer Waterproof PTFE with 1 piece bottom (no stich lines no seams)
- Polyester Taffeta Liner
- Opened Size: 34″ x 87″ x 16″ (86cm x 220cm x 40cm)
- Carry Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6kg)
- Side-baffles reduce cold spots
- Side half zipper so the sleeper can make adjustments for temperature
- Zipper slit for additional heat control
- Sleeping bag Liner included
- Duffle Storage and carry bag included